admins
updates
� 11.15.2015
Hoping to start games in December..
something
Main Adminn's local time is eastern usa time. Usually on in the afternoon sometimes 9:30 pm as well..
credits
credits go here <3 you must include what i've written below. if you use my mini profile or templates, you must credit me as well!

Skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black. Mini profile by speck on caution. Header 1 by me and header 2 by Valetine of shadowplay Banner 3 by sensate on caution 2.0 .-Banner Rotates between banners=

Add Reply
New Poll

The Puppetshow[open]
Ronan Colton
 Posted: Sep 16 2015, 12:53 PM
Ronan Colton
District Resident

17 YEARS OLD
Student
PLAYED BY blaze

IN eastern usa

School had ended an hour ago but , the dark haired teen remained on the front steps. The boy's eyes remained glued forward as he watch some couple have a fight. The couple was far off from him so, it was hard for him to hear anything that they had been saying. So, the dark haired man deiced to put his own words into play in his head. Why don't you ever pay attention to me Ronan made the female say in his head. What do you mean i pay alot of freaking attention to you Ronan made the man say. Yeah right your probably cheating on me with that hussy at the hob Ronan made the woman say.

A short moment after those words had flashed through the boys mind a slap sound sounded through the air. The woman in the couple had slapped her husband across the right cheek. Ronan blinked at the scene as he wondered if was actually getting the dialogue right on the money. Ow that hurt hun Ronan made the husband whimper in his thoughts. After the fake words in Ronan's head the husband grabbed on to his wives arm. Let go of me Ronan made the woman scream in his head. A short second later the woman had slapped her husband again. " Whats wrong with this chick" Ronan asked himself out loud after a wind gust had grazed his bangs.
PM
^
Mary Colton
 Posted: Sep 19 2015, 09:34 PM
Mary Colton
District Resident

16 YEARS OLD
pansexual
PLAYED BY Stella

IN PST

School what a joke. Least it was to Mary in a way. Nothing was worth anything not since Ronnie had died. She had taken harder than everyone else fell silent for a bit or was prone to violent outbursts. She wasn't okay she still wasn't okay. She missed her cousin something fierce. She took a deep breath as she walked out to see her brother and a couple figniting she rolled hereyes. She was reckless but seriously fighting infront of a school who was really that stupid.

Mary sat down next to her brother and leaned against him. At least he could keep her calm. "Hey big brother" She said softly and curled up.

PMEmail
^
Ronan Colton
 Posted: Sep 20 2015, 11:47 AM
Ronan Colton
District Resident

17 YEARS OLD
Student
PLAYED BY blaze

IN eastern usa

Ronan continued to watch the couple fight with a serious expressed pressed across his face. Why the couple had chosen to fight across the street from the school confused the man. He then wondered if the couple had failed to remember that young kids were impressionable. Therefore , if a young kid had stopped to watch then they would be teaching them the wrong thing. Therefore , the kid might think that it was okay to hit your your partner if they ignored you. That was of course a wrong assumption but , the kid would not know that.

As that thought had passed through the man's mind something had brushed against the boy's shoulder. After he had glanced over the dark haired discovered his sister. " Hello" The boy replied simply before his eyes returned to stare at the couple. " How are you feeling today?" Ronan asked the dark haired girl even if he asked everyday. " I think Mr and Mrs Morris are getting a divorce." The dark haired man stated out of the blue.
PM
^
Mary Colton
 Posted: Sep 20 2015, 07:45 PM
Mary Colton
District Resident

16 YEARS OLD
pansexual
PLAYED BY Stella

IN PST

Mary had been in the school cleaning as part of her punishment for punching one of the boys in her class for being a complete idiot and touching her when she didn't want to be touched and then for bullying her a bit. If course she was the one that had been caught in the wrong so she was the one punished not matter her oleading. Granted she was sort of known for her violent outbursts and they were trying to teach a lesson the hat she wasn't going to learn. He cousins death had changed her and around reaping time she got more reckless. That was all it was and she was one tough little cookie too.

She was calming and watching the couple fight. She laughed when her brother said they were getting a divorce. "It would be about time. I me and seriously infront of the school. Lucky it was us and not a little one." It wasn't the first time they'd seen the fight either or at least not her first time. "I'm okay I guess how are you?"
PMEmail
^
Ronan Colton
 Posted: Sep 24 2015, 04:14 PM
Ronan Colton
District Resident

17 YEARS OLD
Student
PLAYED BY blaze

IN eastern usa

Ronan looked to his sister for a moment and then back at the couple. " Really" the dark haired boy stated simply as the Mr.Morris yelled some fierce. Oh yeah well so are you and go to heck Ronan mentally made mr. morris scream at his wife. You don't care about me the dark haired man then made mrs. morris whine in his head. " What about their kids? Don't they like have four?" Ronan went on to ask his sister after mrs morris had started to cry. Ronan wasn't really sure how divorce worked but , he worried for the morris kids.

Ronan was half tempted to confront his sister about her being okay. But , this time he bit his tongue for now for his own reasons. He doubted she was fine but , he didn't want to push her too far. He hated seeing his sister cry. So, he did not want to be the one that made her do it. I don't want the kids Ronan mentally made mr. ronan say. Well i can't take them i got no job the dark haired went on to make mrs. morris say in his thoughts.
PM
^
Mary Colton
 Posted: Sep 25 2015, 08:25 AM
Mary Colton
District Resident

16 YEARS OLD
pansexual
PLAYED BY Stella

IN PST

Mary could never out right lie to her brother. She never really wanted to outright lie to him. Little white lies or half truths were what came out of her mouth most of the time. It was hard to tell if she was lying or telling the truth anymore. She had taken to either being silent or being a holy terror. So it wasn't like many people paid that much attention to her. It kept her in a land where she could observe people and get into trouble because well that seemed to find her since Ronnie died. She knew the Morris kids actually. As a matter of fact that boy she punched it was one of them. She knew about that family because well the only friend she managed to have was the only girl of that family.

"Linda says that her parents have been fighting more and more lately. Ethan was an idiot and he got punched." It was the only way she could tell her brother what it was that had kept her at the school for so long in the first. She usually vanished out to the forest until someone came to find her for dinner or something. She was a good student when she wasn't causing fights. Granted that just happened when people were being overly stupid and Ethan had decided to say something stupid about the games and those that had gone into it. Which of course caused Mary to punch him. "Linda says she's much rather they divorce or something cause the constant fighting keeps her baby brother away and he's usually in her room drowning out the sounds to her singing." The words were easy enough to say.

Mary watched them fighting. "Come on let's go." She said standing up and brushing herself off. Not that she wanted to be home but it was better than listening to the fighting couple fight even more and Mrs. Morris cry. She shook her head and looked at her brother. Eyes would tell him that all she wanted to do was go lock herself in her room and scream until she passed out.
PMEmail
^
Ronan Colton
 Posted: Oct 8 2015, 10:17 PM
Ronan Colton
District Resident

17 YEARS OLD
Student
PLAYED BY blaze

IN eastern usa

" When's is Ethan not an idiot. He confuses me and other things. He 's lucky i don't resort to violence." the dark haired man began as his bright colored eyes continued to watch the couple. " Wanna hear something odd. Yesterday he asked me how to spell orange." The bright eyed man added as the Mrs Morrison shouted a cuss at Mr. Morrison. Ronan soon had blinked in surprise at the surprise of hearing the woman scream such profanity.

" Yup they defiantly forgot they're in front of a school." Ronan announced out loud to know in particular. Oh yeah you too Ronan made Mr.Morrison say in his head. Mr. Morrison seemed embarrassed to scream so, he had kept to the hushed tones. Therefore, it was up to Ronan to fill in the blanks in his head. " I wonder how Linda deals with her brother." the dark haired said randomly as a passing person gave the fighting couple a look.
PM
^
Mary Colton
 Posted: Oct 9 2015, 04:12 AM
Mary Colton
District Resident

16 YEARS OLD
pansexual
PLAYED BY Stella

IN PST

Mary rolled her eyes at her brother's comments about Ethan. He was right though the kid was confusing as hell sometimes. He seemed like he knew what he was talking about one minute then an complete idiot. He had made mention of something that happened in Ronnie's game and well that had caused Mary to simply lose her shit and he'd ended up with a broken noise of something. She wondered if that had something to do with what the Morrisons were fighting about. "I did sorta break his noise." She said softly looking down at her first. She hadn't really damaged herself just kinda damaged him. She sighed softly and then she heard the profanity that came out of Mrs. Morrison and her eyes wient wide with her brothers.

She looked over at him and giggled a little bit. "Ethan? Linda mostly ignores him like the plague." That was all she had to say on that and then a passing person went by and she shook her head at them. She wondered why everyone seemed to do their fighting out in the open. It seemed weird really. She smiled and took her brothers hand. "Please Ronan can we go somewhere else." She questioned eyes pleading with him. She really did want to go into her room and murder her pillow or something.
PMEmail
^
Ronan Colton
 Posted: Oct 19 2015, 09:37 PM
Ronan Colton
District Resident

17 YEARS OLD
Student
PLAYED BY blaze

IN eastern usa

" He must of deserved it then" the dark haired comment distantly and after he had itched the back of his neck. You SOB Mrs Morrison screamed at the top of her little legs. Ronan blinked at the couple once more after he had placed his hands back on his school bag. Ronan kind of expected Linda to ignore her brother with the way his was. On more than one occasion Ronan had heard her lie to others by saying Ethan wasn't her brother. Although in the dark haired man's eyes that was a hard thing to lie about. After all Linda and Ethan were twins so, the looked alike.

That thought had made the bright eyed teen wonder how many people actually believed Linda's lies. He doubted many but , he never told her that. Ronan then nodded to his sisters request before he had stood up from his spot on the step. " I agree . Its starting to give me a head ache." The blue eyed man replied after the couples fighting had become louder. Well some one wants to get in trouble with the peacekeepers Ronan said to himself. " Are you hungry? We could get dinner at the hob?" The dark haired said to his sister after a peacekeeper had approached the Morrisons.
PM
^
Mary Colton
 Posted: Oct 24 2015, 06:29 AM
Mary Colton
District Resident

16 YEARS OLD
pansexual
PLAYED BY Stella

IN PST

She wanted to get out of here before the peacekeepers got here really. She hated them she really did and it would take all her power not to punch them if she saw them. She really wanted to go. She knew what Linda told people when it came to Ethan but still. She took a deep breath as she heard them scream again. She wanted out of here and when her brother finally stood up she let out a breath she didn't realize she had started to hold. It was then that she saw the peacekeepers and she sorta hid behind her brother.

"Yes, sure." she said about getting food at the hub. She went silent again. The damn peacekeeper was one of the ones that had ushered their cousin into that damned justice building the last time they saw him. She put a hand on her brothers shoulder and squeezed it a little. A sign that it was best they got out of there quickly.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.

Affiliates

RED RAIN FideliusThe Ones Fallen The Beginninglost in time Candyland Couturetetwentyonefireflies Demons Within Bleeding Heart yarCircus of the Cursed TWF HungerGamesRP Songs Remain The SameSwan SongCode: X:AGanimation personified potterversePHENOMENAThe Kill FactorAcid Pops & Pepper Imps Fallen Idols Shadowplay Ruby Wings Listings Blood & AshesPower Surge THE OVERLOOKEDOOTAVote for Song Of the MOCKINGJAY at Top Site List Planet
Top Site ListsTumbling DownWhat Dreams May Come